UK attractions and landmarks
We advise parents use Youtube for children when accessing due to adverts that appear. https://www.youtube.com/kids/
Stone Henge – The English Heritage site boasts an official virtual tour that offers 360 degree views, as if you were standing in the middle of the mysterious stone circle.
Buckingham Palace – The Queen’s residence. Explore the magnificent building via virtual tours. The first tour will take you to the Grand Staircase with further tours of the White Drawing Room, the Throne Room and the Blue Drawing Room.
The Roman Baths – Bath’s most famous attraction offers a virtual ‘walkthrough’ of the iconic Roman baths and architecture. Explore the Great Bath, heated rooms and plunge pools and the terrace, or learn more about the fascinating history with a virtual tour of some of the museum exhibitions.
Giant’s Causeway – The National Trust offers a 360 degree panoramic virtual tour of the spectacular landmark in Northern Ireland.
London Zoo – bringing the zoo to you. Regularly updated so there’s always something new to enjoy. Discover London’s virtual zoo today!
- Webcams and live streams
- Animal antics
- Zookeeper videos
- Behind-the-scenes updates
Other places to visit include
- Pay a virtual visit to Chester Zoo (or catch up on any of their previous virtual zoo days)
- Travel back and forwards in time with the British Museum’s interactive world history timeline
- You can actually walk around Edinburgh Castle, it’s magnificent!
- Take in the views at Giant’s Causeway via the National Trust. Click the bottom corner button for sound effects – magnificent!
- Explore Jane Austen’s House from your own home and imagine what it would be like to sit and write in it,